WATCH THIS WEEK’S VIDEO
Hello Beautiful Women,
This week’s self-love practice is about the benefits of drinking lemon water in the morning. There are many benefits to this practice and I am going to highlight 3 of them in this video.
Benefit #1 – Cleanses the digestion
Drinking lemon water, first thing in the morning, before eating breakfast, helps flush out toxins from your digestive system and from your liver and it is very cleansing to your digestive system.
Benefit #2 – Boosts the immune system
Lemons, like other fruits from the citrus family, are full of vitamin C and other nutrients that help boost our immune system. A stronger immune system helps you fight many diseases.
Benefit #3 – Fights inflammation and infection
Lemon water helps fight inflammation and infection especially in the nasal passages and the respiratory system.
How to make lemon water (it’s easy!):
- Cut lemon in half
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a cup
- Add warm water (not too hot, it is best when the temperature matches your digestion temperature)
- Sip it on an empty stomach before eating breakfast
- Wait 15-20 minutes before eating breakfast
- If you don’t like the taste of plain water and lemon, you can add a teaspoon of raw honey
- I personally like to add fresh sliced ginger
Take your time to sip it slowly and it is a wonderful way to start your day, you will feel lighter and your digestion will be happier.
I would love to hear from you, what is one thing you liked about this video?